HHY 200-hour 2019 | 5 Day Immersion + Weekend Intensive
- In-depth Asana Study
- Meditation and Pranayama
- Study of Yoga Principles
- Anatomy Intensive
- Sequencing, pacing, and cueing vinyasa, power vinyasa, and multi level classes
- Specialty Populations and Modifications (including prenatal and special needs)
- Hands on Assisting
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- The Business of Yoga
Humble Haven’s 200-hour Teacher Training Program is designed to empower each individual participant with the tools to teach on and off their mat and simultaneously deepen their own practice. Our intent is to equip teachers with the knowledge to teach yoga to every body. Our teaching methodology is rooted in Power Vinyasa with an exploration of varies styles of yoga. Students will practice teaching to both program leads and fellow trainees, as well as, an in-depth study of the history, anatomy, and transformative power of yoga through asana, pranayama, and meditation.
- Suzanne Burns, Lead Trainer, E-RYT 200, RPYT, YACEP
- Marisa Atula, Lead Trainer, E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP
- Amy Walter, E-RYT 500, Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist
5 Day Immersion:
- Wed, 6/26: 8:30-6:30p
- Thurs, 6/27: 8:30-6:30p
- Fri, 6/28: 8:30-6:30p
- Sat, 6/29: 12-8p
- Sun, 6/30: 7am-4pm
Weekend Intensive Dates:
- Fridays: 6-9pm
- Saturdays: 12-8p
- Sundays: 7am-4pm
- $500 non-refundable deposit due upon application acceptance. Deposit will be deducted from final tuition payment.
- $2800: Full payment received before 4/30/18
- $3000: Payment made after 4/30/18
- Option 1: Two $1600 payments. First payment made before 6/26. Second payment on or before 9/13.
- Option 2: Four $875 payments. Payment schedule 6/26, 8/16, 9/27, 10/18.
*Books for required reading not included in training costs*