Join Marisa and other members of your Humble Haven community June 8-11 in Snowshoe, West Virginia for the Wanderlust 2017 Yoga Festival. Humble Haven has rented luxury accommodations walking distance to all Wanderlust events. Your home for the weekend will include 2 meals and snacks each day from personal chef, Stephen Hardy, as well as a comfortable space to rest, regroup, and play.
Classes offered all day daily for all levels of practitioners. Classes range from vinyasa flow to yin to stand up paddle boarding. In between, before, or after class you can also explore live music, hikes, runs, and biking, or talks from thought-leaders in mindful living.
- Shared Queen Room: $510/person
- Single Queen Room: $800
- Shared Room for One Night: $170/person
- Single Room for One Night: $275
$200 Non-Refundable Deposit due at sign up to reserve space. Full payment due by 4/8.
- 3 night stay (Thurs 6/8-Sun 6/11)
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Snacks Daily
- Festival Ticket (purchase here; use discount code below for 10% off ticket))
- Discount code: HumbleHavenYoga
If you have additional questions about this offering, email Marisa at email@example.com.